Tuesday, February 12, 2013

DMC: Devil May Cry Vergil's Downfall Gameplay Trailer


Hey, guys! Zach here, just bringing some of the latest DMC news. I loved the game, but I felt more could have been done with the story.  "Vergil's Downfall" looks to possibly contain that little bit of extra story I was yearning for.  Ok, so this trailer came out of Japan, but I selected it for 2 reasons: 1) It showcases some of the new combos and abilities you'll get to use as Vergil, and 2) It's something you might not have seen before now.  It appears that the DLC is going to possibly be set in Hell itself, which would fit the lore of the old Devil May Cry games to a certain extent.  This is set after the end of DMC, so I can't really get into too many details or I might spoil some of the main story for you.  Needless to say, I'm excited, and we'll try to get you any news we find.  "Vergil's Downfall" is set to release before the end of this month, so stay tuned, and I'll be sure to get you guys a review out as soon as I can.

Scully Trailer Rating: Looks Awesome.