Sunday, July 28, 2013

Deadman Wonderland Chapter 58: END



Hey guys, Zach here.  Normally, we at Scully Nerd Reviews take the weekend off, but I'm making an exception for the very final chapter of one of my favorite manga series: Deadman Wonderland.  It's been a hell of a ride, but all things must end in time.  This was a great chapter, wrapping up what happened to the main characters after the events at Deadman Wonderland.  All the loose ends are tied up, and there is some closure between Ganta and Shiro.  I'm going to miss seeing new chapters of the series, but I'm happy with how it all turned out.  If you've been following this series for a while, here is the conclusion you've been waiting for; if you haven't followed the series, then it's all officially released so you can read right on through if you want.  In either case, I hope you enjoy this chapter, and I hope you enjoyed this great series.

No comments:

Post a Comment