Friday, May 8, 2015

Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2 - The boy with the Sharingan...!!

By: Robert Murphy



Hey everybody, sorry for the delay but this week's chapter just slipped by me and as some of you know this series isn't weekly so the scheduling for it is a little up in the air but never mind my excuses let's dig in. It would seem that dear ole' Sasuke may have some explaining to do when his daughter discovers a portrait of him and Sakura was actually a forgery made my Sakura to make it look like they were standing by one another. His daughter Sarada also discovers a woman, Karin, who has the same distinct look and glasses as she does in the photo. Could Karin be her real mother? Well, that mystery still continues forward but Sasuke also gets an unpleasant surprise this chapter and is attack by an unknown ninja with a power that no other person should have anymore besides him. Shadows are lurking in the background and something may be underway and Naruto is about to join in on the action as well because with another Sharingan around you cannot be too careful. 

Before I leave you all till the next chapter I want to say I'm quite interested in the direction that this manga is going. Judging by the hype and most of the images, I expected this to be a show about Naruto's son Bolt but that doesn't appear to be the case. I'm definitely intrigued and I feel like this short manga will go interesting places. So follow the link above and I'll see you all next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment