Friday, January 17, 2014

TFS Abridged Parody Episode 39


Zach Goodier

Have a Team Four Star update with the release of DBZ Abridged episode 39.  This one had me holding my sides together, with some more classic Vegeta humor/put-downs.  But the androids are also a source for some solid laughs, with 17 and 18 really working well at maintaining the imposing and dangerous presence they had in the original series, while adding some hilarious comedy of their own to the existing cast.  With all that has gone on, I wonder how TFS will be able to address Cell later on in the series, since his character was more on the simply imposing side of the spectrum, with only a few bits of comedy compared to some of the other characters.  I know TFS could pull it off, but it will be interesting to see how they parody his character on the show and work the humor element more.  But in the meantime, stay nerdy my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment