Thursday, November 6, 2014

Naruto 700: Naruto Uzumaki!!


By: Robert Murphy 
Link to the manga here

Well, it's finally here everyone, after fifteen years of chapters Naruto has come to it's final pages and it's enough to bring anyone down. I happened to have started the show when I was about thirteen years old and it was probably the first thing I had defined as an anime in my mind, even though DBZ and others came before it. I'm really going to miss these chapters but I have no doubt that we haven't seen the last of the Naruto world. This chapter is a fitting farewell for the series and it jumps quite a few years into the future. We see the Leaf Village doing well once more and we also get to see the new faces of the people we've known for years. But also some new faces are here too, that's right our favorite ninja have been busy making the next generation and the pairings/faces are something to be seen. Some you could see coming from miles away but it's still fun to see them finally brought to life, but I won't spoil any of that for you all. I hope you all enjoy these last pages as much as I did, goodbye Naruto Uzumaki!!

No comments:

Post a Comment