Wednesday, November 5, 2014

YouTube and beyond!!




Hey everybody, a bit of bad news for the moment as the new releases for the Naruto and Bleach chapters have not been released quite yet. But the good news is we still have content to share with you all, Dibble and I both have been working to start the YouTube channel for you all and so far we hope you like what you've seen. In the first video above we both try to work as a team to beat the campaign missions for Towerfall Ascension and needless to say it doesn't go too well. Then in the second video, I make my return to Five Nights at Freddy's for night 3 and see if I can pull the tail out from between my legs long enough to survive another night. Feel free to check out some of the other videos and subscribe to our channel here. We hope to bring you even more videos and reviews with your guys support and without further staling, I'll get back to it. Peace out everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment