Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Deadman Wonderland 56: Last Dance


By Zach Goodier

Read Here:

Time for the new issue of Deadman Wonderland, and boy, am I on the edge of my seat.  Not only do we have the final confrontation with the Wretched Egg and Ganta, but it seems that no matter what Ganta wants, whether it be revenge or to help Shiro, he is forced to face the possibility that he will have to kill the Wretched Egg.  This conflict has been in the making since episode one, and it looks like it's time to put the cards on the table and see how it turns out.  Ganta started this series as a naive, weak-hearted boy who didn't know how to stand up on his own two feet.  However, he now has not only the strength to stand, but to keep getting up when he falls.  I'm anxious to see how this all turns out, and will he grant Shiro's final wish?    Is there a way for the two of them to finally find peace, and find happiness?  It all seems to be coming up to the climax, so we'll just have to keep reading and waiting for the next chapter.  I'll let you know when the next chapter comes out, because I know I'll be waiting for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment