Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Naruto 688: The Sharingan's....!!


By: Robert Murphy
Link to the manga here

Hey everyone, time once again for our latest entry into the Naruto universe and things continue to heat up more and more. Last week we saw the tragic end to one of my favorite characters Obito who sacrificed himself to not only save Naruto and Sasuke but Kakashi as well. I know I may get the eye rolls for liking Obito but even before Naruto changed his ways I still liked him as a bad guy too, he was a solid character in my book. Anyway, it seems like Kakashi keeps on being the on looker to all that is going on around him because his chakra is a tiny spec compared to Kaguya and the new abilities of Naruto and Sasuke. Now though it would appear that he is going to get in the game in a big way with one final gift from the grave just as Obito did before, he does it again for Kakashi. Hopefully it will be enough to at least help out in this upcoming battle as it seems that Kaguya is finally on the defenses and fading fast. Hop on in for this latest chapter everyone and I hope you enjoy, I'll see you all next week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment