Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Fairy Tail Chapter 424 : Avatar

Sean Dibble

Fairy Tail 424 - Page 20

So guys, now that we are down to one manga update a week, I decided to start reading Fairy Tail and am I glad I did. So far I have loved every chapter that I read and this chapter has been both a great read and a struggle to understand what is going on. 

Natsu and Lucy are trying to get Fairy Tail back together, their first stop was Wendy who had joined Lumia Scale, managing to get Wendy back they turn to a town called Rainfall where Juvia is living. Natsu and Lucy find out that Juvia wasn't living alone for the year that the guild has been disbanded, she was living with Grey. This is where Juvia delivers why she is so sad, Grey has disappeared and has been gone for half a year now. At the end of the chapter we find out why Grey has fallen to the darkness and is in a group called Avatar. 

So, I am extremely happy that Natsu is back and is trying to get the guild back together because what is this world without the greatest guild of all, Fairy Tail. Now that Grey has Ice Demon Slayer magic, I wonder if that is eating away at his soul causing him to turn to the darkness. I am not sure but I have a feeling that Grey might be lost, I hope I am wrong and this is just a ploy for him to defeat END for his father, but those markings are growing as are his powers. Natsu might just need to get everyone else first then head for Grey.