Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Grand Theft Auto 5 Official Trailer


By: Robert Murphy




I will now proceed to nerd out on all of you, more than I usually do that is because the new trailer for Grand Theft Auto 5 makes me want to pull an Eric Cartman and freeze myself till the day the game comes out because I just can’t wait. The video above shows off the three new characters that we will have the opportunity to play as and also gives a little back chatter about their lives and why they’ve come together. These three characters are Michael, Trevor, and Franklin and the video shows how in the game you can freely shift between each character and play as whomever you like and that applies to during story missions too. During a mission you can be playing as one character and if a situation gets too complicated you can switch to another player (if you planned your heist well) and have them assist your other characters. This brings up another aspect to GTA 5 and that is that players have the ability to plan out the missions however you choose to, many of the missions involve robberies and crimes and so you get to plan out these heists, whether it be clean and calculated or rough and guns blazing, it’s up to you. After the heists are over and you take your cut, you can do whatever you like with the cash and there is so much to do now in with all your cash, many features like buying properties and buying homes from previous games have been brought to GTA 5 along with the ability to invest in stocks and buy tattoos, cars and so much more. I’ve been literally drooling over all I’ve seen in this video for GTA 5 and I can’t wait till I get my hands on it, I hope you all enjoy the video and get the same feeling I did from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment