Friday, August 2, 2013

In the News: Bethesda Announces Elder Scrolls Anthology



Zach Goodier

Bethesda is going to release EVERY Elder Scrolls title ever made, along with DLC, for the price of $79.99.  While that is definitely not a small chunk of change, what you get for it is unbelievable: almost 20 years worth of one of the coolest video game franchises out there.  As of right now, it's only confirmed for PC, and I believe it is likely to stay that way.  Still, getting all 5 main games, loaded with all DLC content, is a pretty cool deal.  This edition also includes the maps for every region ever explored in the games, and has some cool looking box art as well.


I'm happy to see that Bethesda is celebrating one of their most beloved franchises, and I may consider picking this up once I get an updated PC that can tackle Skyrim on ultra settings.  This set is going to be released September 10th in the US, and the 13th in Europe.  Don't be surprised if the site stops posting for the next year or so, that just means that I'm busy playing through the set, and might need some help keeping myself fed.

No comments:

Post a Comment