Monday, February 3, 2014

ScullyNerdReviews presents Game On!

By: Robert Murphy

Hey everyone, it has been idea that I've tossed around to myself for quite sometime on whether or not to reveal my gamertag and play with the community of Scully Nerd Reviews and I finally will with the introduction of Game On!. Game On! is going to be a community day where I will be playing any number of games that are one my shelf if anyone that visits Scully Nerd Reviews would like to play, search for achievements or just have a good time. Now working full time I will probably only be able to play once a week in this new segment but I hope it goes over well and if there comes a time where you all see me on after you add me, you're more then welcome to join any game I may be playing. I will also be having a mic on at all times for you all of you to get to know me and ask questions about the site or suggest any anime or games you would like to see reviewed. So to start of the first Game On! I will be playing GTA 5 online and the gamertag is Starkiller2467 on Xbox 360 and I will be playing Friday morning, 10 to 12 AM Eastern Standard Time.


Details:

Game: Grand Theft Auto 5 for the Xbox 360

Date and Time: Friday February 7th, 10 to 12 AM Eastern Standard Time

Gamertag: Starkiller2467


No comments:

Post a Comment