Monday, March 24, 2014

X-Men Days of Future Past Second Trailer


By: Robert Murphy

Hey everybody, I had the great pleasure to see the second X-Men: Days of Future Past trailer come up on my news feed this morning and I have got to say I'm getting more and more excited for this movie. The movie is delving into a very interesting moment in the X-Men universe and is looking like it will be handled beautifully. Not only are we seeing the new younger faces of Magneto and Charles Xavier but their older selves as well in the future where mutants are on the verge of extinction as they were hunted and killed/captured by humanity and it left the world war torn and destroyed. Everything about the movie looks impressive and I cannot wait for the release, I hope you all enjoy the trailer and I'll see you all for more reviews later in the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment