Friday, April 24, 2015

Fairy Tail Chapters 429 and 430

Sean Dibble
Fairy Tail 429 - Page 16

Sorry guys for this being so late but I have been extremely busy and this is the first chance I myself have gotten to view the recent updates. This week two chapters have been released so I am combining them and will talk about both at the same time.

Natsu and Lucy, now imprisoned within Avatars lair, are trying to find a way to get out. One of Avatars members begins tormenting Lucy and you know Natsu is going to have a problem with this, he starts to try and break free when Grey steps in and takes care of the tormentor. Now Grey knowing his cover has been blown reveals to Natsu and Lucy that he went undercover and could not inform anyone due to the possibility of it leaking out and ruining all the hard work he and his mysterious helper have put in. We do however figure out where Erza has been all this time for she was the one helping Grey in the background. All four must rush to prevent the larger than expected Avatar group from killing more than 30,000 people and bring Zeref to them. Can our heroes prevail?

So, I will admit I thought Grey may have been lost. My reasoning behind this is due to his new form of magic, I assumed that Demon Slayer magic had a sort of Demonizing effect like Dragon Slayer magic has Dragonification. For example, Agnologia was a Dragon Slayer before becoming a dragon himself. I will admit that I am very pleased to see Grey on the side of good and now that the core four are reunited will Avatar stand a chance? I believe not, but that doesn't mean we are not up for a very large battle to come. Only time will tell but Fairy Tail will soon be reunited and I do believe that the members that left for the council will come back if not just because Natsu has returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment