Monday, June 10, 2013

The Elder Scrolls Online - The Alliances Cinematic Trailer


While there's a lot of looking ahead to the future of consoles and some of the new and returning franchises that we know and love, I just wanted to take a minute and share the cinematic trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online.  While the beta had some mixed opinions, Bethesda is working hard to make sure the game is everything we hope for by the time it releases.  While I am somewhat cautious with my optimism, I would love to see the Elder Scrolls setting take off as an MMO, as long is it can preserve the sense of independence and scale that the single-player installments have done.  My biggest concern is that the world won't quite feel as big and wondrous when it's packed with players.  That being said, I still relish the idea of being able to dungeon dive with some friends, and having that co-operative gameplay to enjoy.  Here's hoping that this turns out to be everything we hope.


Stay Nerdy my Friends,
Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment