Friday, March 15, 2013

Garden of Sinners AMV



By: Robert Murphy



Credit goes to BestMiscOfAllTime


Hello again everyone I’ve got another AMV for all of you to enjoy, this week’s AMV is set to The Used song Blood on my Hands and is cut to scenes from the anime Garden of Sinners or as some of you may know it’s Japanese title Kara no Kyōkai. While I myself have not seen this particular anime, from what I’ve seen here in this AMV makes me very interested in getting into the show. As for the AMV itself, the song featured is an absolutely awesome tune that has me watching over and over again and also the overall video is presented in a flawless way, scenes are put together well and fit the song like a glove. I hope you all enjoy this week’s AMV, now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to watch it again.