Monday, April 22, 2013

Bleach AMV



By: Robert Murphy
Credit to Luciole and Bestamvsofalltime channel

I honestly don’t know where to begin with this one folks because I’m in absolute love with this AMV, cut to some of the most amazing battles and characters that “Bleach” has to offer us and set to "Burning Heart" by Silverstein. For those of you rock dwelling anime watchers out there, “Bleach” is a supernatural anime staring Ichigo Kurosaki: a human turned Soul Reaper and charged with protecting the world of the living from Hollows that want to feast upon innocent souls. The show features numerous battles throughout its span and the creator of this AMV has taken excerpts from all of them and given us a great gift and honestly it makes me want to watch the show every time I watch it and hopefully inspire anyone who hasn’t seen it to go watch it immediately. The song is incredibly catchy and the scenes transition flawlessly throughout and I hope you all enjoy the AMV as much as I did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment